The Vivo V26 Professional prices $410 in USD and PKR 89,999 in Pakistan. In keeping with rumours, the forthcoming Vivo cellphone can have wonderful options and specs. Together with storing a variety of apps, it is possible for you to to expertise a promising lack of lag. On this machine, you may also like taking photographs and movies.
Android and Chipset
Because of its 8 GB RAM and MediaTek Dimensity 9000 CPU, the Vivo V26 Professional will present prospects with a fast and gratifying efficiency. The producer will even incorporate an 8GB RAM and a Mali-G710 MP10 GPU inside to ensure easy multitasking and alluring footage.
The Vivo V26 Professional’s 6.44-inch Tremendous AMOLED entrance display is predicted to have a pixel density of 393 PPI, a decision of 2400 x 1080 pixels, and a side ratio of 20:9. The show may also have a 120Hz refresh price to offer customers a fluid expertise.
Storage and Connectivity
The Vivo V26 Professional is claimed to supply customers 128GB or 256GB of inner storage, together with A-GPS with Glonass, NFC, Bluetooth v5.3, 5G, Wi-Fi, 4G VoLTE, USB Kind-C, and Cell Hotspot.
The Vivo V26 Professional’s rear aspect will function a 64MP Major Lens. But it surely’s anticipated that this lens will even be mixed with a 2MP and an 8MP lens. One 32MP front-facing digicam might also be included for shoppers to make use of for selfies and video recording.
A 4500-mah Li-Po battery will provide the Vivo V26 Professional’s operational energy. Non-removable 4500 Li-Po battery that allows 66W quick charging.
Vivo V26 Professional is rumored to return in two colours: Black, Gold
Vivo V26 Professional Specification
- Size6.7″ inches
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels (~393 ppi density)
- Constructed-in256GB Constructed-in, 12GB RAM
- RearTriple digicam: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, Video (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS)
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, twin stand-by)
- OSAndroid 12
- CPUOcta-core (3.05 GHz, Single core, Cortex X2 & 2.85 GHz, Tri core, Cortex A710 & 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A510)
- ChipsetMediaTek Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
- GPUMali-G710 M10
- CapacityNon-removable Li-Po 4,800mAh battery
- Charging100W Quick battery charging
- 2G BandGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G BandHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G BandSA/NSA
- Bluetooth5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- USBUSB Kind-C, USB On-The-Go
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (beneath show, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass