Causes of a broken heel – what leads to a broken heel?
Let’s take a closer look at another combination of factors that lead to cracked heels;
- Stand longer.
- Heavy rain under hot water.
- Walk around the house with or without slippers open on your back.
- Use hard products, especially soap. Soaps can contain chemicals that can get rid of sensitive skin by its natural and beneficial oils.
- Unused shoes. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases, the shoe has no better heel support.
- Dry skin.
Are there medical reasons?
Yes, there can be many. But one of them that we want to discuss here is an obvious fungal infection. For example, Jock Itch is a dry, cracked fungal foot infection that causes the condition.
Similarly, an athletic foot can be considered a disease of dry, cracked mold on the foot. Other common factors may include;
- Vitamin deficiency
- Atopic dermatitis, to name a few
How to cure a deep broken heel – special home remedies for a broken heel
When it comes to permanently repairing entire cracks, your kitchen can be considered a treasure. He gets all those imaginary products where it’s no longer a problem to repair deep-heeled shoes. The products may have some medical value and also for the treatment of specific diseases, such as dry, cracked fungal infections of the feet.
We already know that whole cracks cause, among other things, the lack of care and attention that the feet need. How to remove broken heels and fix them back to normal should be at the top of our list.
Sesame Oil For Cracked Heels
- Sesame OilHow to Remove Cracked Heels with sesame oil? Well, this is a relatively natural remedy you can apply almost every day. It’s best, and you do it before you go to sleep.
- All you need are a few drops of sesame oil that you can apply to the affected areas. Give it a good rub so that the oil absorbs properly. The best thing about oil is the excellent care and hydration of the skin, especially cracks. It has a profound effect on the skin and can be helpful in effectively and efficiently repairing skin cracks.
Coconut oil on a broken heel
Coconut Oil Repairing cracked heels with coconut oil is something we’ve all tried once and it works great. Let’s look at treating cracks in the heels with coconut oil to permanently repair healing cracks.
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil on the cracked heels. Apply a lot of grease on both legs, especially on broken parts. After application, put on your socks and go straight to bed.
In the morning you can take a bath in the usual way.
- If you do this every day for several days, you will notice a difference. Your feet will be soft and smooth and the scratches will start to disappear. There is another remedy that you can try with coconut oil on cracked heels.
- Mix in a bowl a few drops, 3-4 maybe, of coconut oil and a little paraffin wax. Note that you can also use mustard oil instead of coconut oil. This is a suitable replacement.
Mix the mixture well when heating on the stove and let it dissolve well. Now cool the mixture to room temperature before immersing your feet in it.
- If you are looking for fast and favorable results, do so before you hit the bag. Put on a pair of socks and sleep peacefully.
- Wash your feet in the morning. This can be done every two to three times a week. If you are a diabetic patient, it is recommended that you do not try this method. Also, do not put paraffin wax on your feet when it is still hot.
- What about coconut oil on cracked heels? Now the oil is very useful in hydrating the skin. It can help repair deep entire cracks or repair entire cracks permanently. It is very effective in removing all dead cells and provides the skin with the necessary moisture. Coconut oil is quickly absorbed into the deep layers of the skin and provides the nutrients it needs. Now you know how to repair deep heels or how to permanently repair cracks in the heels. It is with the help of coconut oil that the cracked whole can be removed.
Rice moal, honey and apple cider vinegar for a cracked whole
- Rice flour, honey and apple cider vinegar on broken heels Add three tablespoons of rice flour, a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey to the bowl. Run well to form a thick paste.
- Now, before applying the mixture to your feet, you should soak it in cold water for about 10 minutes. Dry your feet and apply the mixture.
- This paste will serve as a peeling; therefore, apply it gently on the feet to remove any dead cells. Do this every two to three times a week. You will soon get the results you are looking for.
Vegetable oil on a cracked heel
- Vegetable oil Wash and dry your feet thoroughly. Now take the vegetable oil and gently rub both feet, especially the affected area. You can also apply a small thick layer on the toes and heel. Get a pair of clean socks that are comfortable to wear and wear. Leave it like that all night.
- It is best to do it before bed. You will soon see that the cracks are gone.
- There is nothing wrong with doing it every night. But alternative days can also be a good choice.
- Hydrogenated oil contains fats, which makes the skin healthy. It is also very useful in repairing cracked heels.
- Always use vegetable oil if you want to repair deep cracked heels.
- Lemon juice and Vaseline on broken heels
- Lemon juice and Vaseline How to remove cracked chops with lemon juice and Vaseline? Well, we have the answer for you.
- Take a tablespoon of Vaseline in a bowl and add about 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Be well awake.
- Now soak your feet in warm water before using this mixture. He sits there for about 20 minutes. When you are ready, dry your feet and then apply Vaseline to the affected areas, including the heel.
- Wear fur socks and leave them overnight. The next day you can wash your feet in running water. You will feel smooth and soft feet.
- Regular application will bring favorable results. Vaseline moisturizers are useful for removing sore, dry skin.
Lemon Slide And Vinegar On A Broken Heel
- Lemon slide and vinegar This medicine requires a few steps to make sure you don’t miss a thing. But it is very useful when it comes to removing cracked heels.
- Drill the entire cracks with a foot file.
- Once you have done this, place a slice of lemon on the affected heels. Do this for more than 5 minutes.
- Now add vinegar and shower gel to the bucket of warm water. Dip your feet in this water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now remove your feet and use a shower gel, clean your heels well.
- Wash your feet after thorough cleaning. Insert a metal file to re-file the feet.
- Now add a little BOROLINA in a spoon and heat on the stove. Make sure you use a silver spoon.
- Apply the heated additive to the cracked heels.
- When you are ready, you need to make socks and leave them overnight.
Our last thought
Now that you know all the causes of cracked heels and what can cause dry and broken legs, it’s best to treat them wisely.
How to remove cracked heels should not be too difficult for you, as there are many effective remedies that need to be followed. All this, why and how to get rid of broken heels? How to fix a deep cracked heel? And how to fix entire sheds permanently?