The Panjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) is a newly created authority established in Pakistan in response to the need for more efficient land management. PLRA is responsible for maintaining and updating land records and managing and regulating land use in Punjab Province. In order to fulfill its responsibilities, PLRA recently announced the appointment of new members of the Board of Directors.
PLRA Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors of PLRA is responsible for the overall management and control of the Office. The Board of Directors consists of a Chairman and eight other members, all appointed by the Government of the Punjab. How to book a plra online meeting appointment
book Online plra appointment
- Go to the Punjab website: http://www.plra.punjab.gov.pk/
- Click the “Book an appointment” button on the home page.
- Enter the required information in the online form, including your name, contact information and the reason for the meeting.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive a confirmation message and your appointment will be reserved.
- Be sure to bring all relevant documentation to the meeting. PLRA staff can help you with any questions or concerns you may have. You can also find more information about the Office and its services.
How can you contact PLRA?
You can contact the Punjab Provincial Office by phone, e-mail or mail. Contact details are as follows:
Punjab Provincial Records Office
Phone: 042-39211794. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http: //www.plra. punjab .gov.pk /
PLRA is committed to providing efficient and effective services to the people of Punjab Province. We hope you find the information in this post useful and informative. Thank you very much for contributing to this post